UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Monday, November 7, 2011

PLAYING WITH PANELS

LEFT FENDER APRON
Initially I planned to weld all the holes in the left and right fender aprons closed. That became a job of welding, grinding and hacking up enough metal to supply 100% of my daily allowance in iron for the rest of my life. I am changing directions and creating my own sheet metal panels that fit between the strut towers and the radiator support. When I finished the panels I made templates just in case anyone else would like them. Check out the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment