UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Friday, September 27, 2013

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

I finished the build in late May 2012. Since then I have been tweaking and adjusting. Finding out what works and what doesn't. I was able to make it to the Car Craft show in Saint Paul Minnesota in 2012 and 2013. Received much positive feedback from the Mustang nation and even from those other guys.

Not sure where to go from here or how to get back into blogging what is already completed. How about this? You guys tell me what part of the build you would like to see and I will post descriptions, parts used and photos. So, contact me by either commenting on this blog or by using the contact information listed below.

3 comments:

  1. Starting the swap myself on a '03. Nice work and beautiful engine bay. I'd love to see more detail on the hydraboost lines and the wiring, specifically what you got rid of and what you kept and details re the stock instrument cluster wiring. Thanks!
    http://centennialcoyote.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of headers did you end up using on the build

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also going to be starting one of these swaps myself in a 1980 notchback. I would also like to use an automatic transmission. How did the header situation work out?

    ReplyDelete