UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Monday, October 24, 2011

WIRES, WIRES, WIRES

COMPLETE HARNESS

TRASH I HOPE

Well, I have been working at least an hour or two every day on the wiring harnesses since my last post. I think I am pretty close as of today. After going through everything multiple times the engine harness, smog control and pcm is out for good. Ford racing makes a total control pack for the 2011 5.0 that I will be installing. I was careful to retain certain wires that will be needed for instrument functionality. Such wires include: Coolant temperature, coolant resevoir quantity, oil pressure, oil quantity, lead from coil for tachometer and lead from alternator for charging information. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment