UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

OVERDUE UPDATE

Not much to report. I have been continuing my work on the engine compartment. Welding, grinding and soon plastic filler. The Patience and tedious work is paying off. I think I might be changing my mind about color and may go with silver (the exterior color).

One interesting note. I have been doing a lot of research on parts for this swap. The organizations that have been fantastic about getting right back to me and making sure all my questions have been answer are: Maximum Motorsports (kmember and suspension) www.maximummotorsports.com, BBK (headers) www.bbkperformance.com, J&M Products (kmember) www.hotpart.com, CJ Pony Parts (parts in general) www.cjponyparts.com and Late Model Restoration (parts in general) www.latemodelrestoration.com. Organizations that have not even responded to my request for information include: Kurgan Motorsports, Monster transmissions and Sean Hyland Motorsports.


No comments:

Post a Comment