UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

GAS PEDAL AND HYDROBOOST

BEFORE CUT OUT
AFTER CUT OUT
HYDROBOOSTER

PEDAL ALIGNMENT

A couple of interesting developments. First, I was able to get the "fly by wire" gas pedal installed. The top photo shows the attaching bolts. Took me about 3 hours to install, but that was mostly measuring, creating templates and scratching my head time. Really wanted to make sure I had it right before I started drilling.

Second, the hydroboost I salvaged from a Mach 1 didn't quite install without drama (in fact it's still not installed). As you can see from the before and after photos the hole in the firewall had to be adjusted. Once that was done I learned that the pedal assembly from my '94 didn't match up with the 2003 hydroboost arm (same size hole, but the arm was too short and at the wrong angle). It seems that there are two different models. The first one runs from 1996 to 1998 and the second runs from 1999 to 2004. I don't know, but I'm guessing the first one would have matched up better with at least the pedal (the pedals are the same from 1994 to 1998). I purchased a salvaged '99 thru '04 brake pedal setup from mpsautosalvage on ebay. It should be here Monday the 16th. I will post an update once it's installed.


1 comment:

  1. Promo Lockdown Corona S1288Poker

    Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Salah satu kegiatan untuk mengisi waktu luang ketika periode lockdown corona adalah bermain poker online, domino QQ, capsa susun, bandar ceme keliling, super10. Kegiatan bermain ini paling aman ketika bermain dirumah tentunya dapat dilakukan kala sendirian ataupun bersama teman-teman. Salah satu cara deposit yang sangat mudah untuk dilakukan adalah melakukan deposit via pulsa Telkomsel, XL, Axis.

    Promo Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan Lockdown Corona

    - Minimum deposit 100.000
    - Maksimal deposit 3.000.000
    - Berlaku untuk 1 userid 1x perhari
    - Syarat withdraw setelah melakukan turnover 2x dari jumlah deposit
    Contoh Deposit Pulsa 100.000, Maka Boleh Withdraw Jika Saldo 200.000
    - Pemain yang mengikuti promo deposit pulsa tanpa potongan tidak mendapatkan bonus freechip harian ataupun member baru.
    - Apabila nilai deposit dibawah jumlah minimum atau melebihi batas maksimal perhari maka dikenakan potongan, sesuai rate yang berlaku pada situs pada hari itu juga.

    Promo ini mulai berlaku tanggal 01 Maret 2020

    (Claim Freechip Disini...)

    ReplyDelete