UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

IN ALL IT'S GLORY


It's finally out of the create (kinda). Bought the engine more than a year ago and now the light of day. Since this is a automatic install (stop laughing please) and the motor comes setup for manual a couple things had to be done. The pilot bearing had to be removed and the flywheel had to be swapped for a flexplate. I called Ford Racing for the torque specs and was given 177 in/lbs plus 60 degrees.  If I'm figuring correctly that converts to just over 14 ft/lbs plus 60 degrees. Think I'll make another call. More on the transmission in a later post.  I also removed the headers to make room for the new BBK Coyote swap headers.

No comments:

Post a Comment