UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MONSTER SET BACK


The BBK-1634 Coyote swap headers will not fit an automatic installation. As you can see from the photos the drivers side (A) won't even mount up to the head because of contact with the transmission (B) at the collector. The second photo shows the passenger side collector and O2 bung (red arrow) which can not be accessed due to proximity to the transmission pan. I have spoken with BBK and forwarded them pictures. Their engineers are looking into this. Hopefully they can come up with something (SOON).

No comments:

Post a Comment