UPDATES

Be sure to look back at previous posts for updates to those specific subjects. I'm trying to keep things updated without it being scattered all over the place. So if I have a new picture or more information (or more correct information) I will add it to that previous post. If I add updated text it will be in red.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TIGHT FIT




The installation of the engine and transmission from the underneath went very well. As you can see from the pictures I used the same cart I built to remove the old 5.0 and AODE transmission. Once I lowered the car onto the assembly things lined up pretty well. The transmission cross-member that I had already bolted up, slid right into the mounting brackets on the underside of the car. Then I supported the engine from the top and raised everything up until I had enough room to get under it and bolt up the Maximum MotorSports k-member to the engine and frame rails.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome build! Any luck getting the header issue resolved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, had Tims Custom Exhaust build me a set that fits perfect. That combined with an off road x-pipe and Magnaflow exhaust performs and sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm doing a new-edge Coyote swap, also in Minnesota (near the twin cities).

    Very interested in your swap and how it's going etc -- lot's of issues for me but I'm crossing them off my list one at a time.

    My engine bay is no where near as pretty as yours :) That looks awesome.

    Anyway, I'd be interested in swapping some notes if you have the time -- pferris AT gmail dot com -- send me a message at that address and I'll send you my contact info if you're interested.

    --Paul Ferris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering if your stock hood fits after the install of the new engine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Promo Lockdown Corona S1288Poker

    Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Salah satu kegiatan untuk mengisi waktu luang ketika periode lockdown corona adalah bermain poker online, domino QQ, capsa susun, bandar ceme keliling, super10. Kegiatan bermain ini paling aman ketika bermain dirumah tentunya dapat dilakukan kala sendirian ataupun bersama teman-teman. Salah satu cara deposit yang sangat mudah untuk dilakukan adalah melakukan deposit via pulsa Telkomsel, XL, Axis.

    Promo Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan Lockdown Corona

    - Minimum deposit 100.000
    - Maksimal deposit 3.000.000
    - Berlaku untuk 1 userid 1x perhari
    - Syarat withdraw setelah melakukan turnover 2x dari jumlah deposit
    Contoh Deposit Pulsa 100.000, Maka Boleh Withdraw Jika Saldo 200.000
    - Pemain yang mengikuti promo deposit pulsa tanpa potongan tidak mendapatkan bonus freechip harian ataupun member baru.
    - Apabila nilai deposit dibawah jumlah minimum atau melebihi batas maksimal perhari maka dikenakan potongan, sesuai rate yang berlaku pada situs pada hari itu juga.

    Promo ini mulai berlaku tanggal 01 Maret 2020

    (Claim Freechip Disini...)

    ReplyDelete